When does Innermann collect my personal information?
You may provide personal information to Innermann in one of three ways:
1. by sharing personal information by submitting a Contact Form
2. by sharing personal information when you post comments on posts
3. by sharing contact information (Twitter username and Facebook account name) through sharing on Innermann
I may also ask for other information at other times but at no time will you be required to share any personal information to gain complete access to the site. In addition to basic contact information, the Google analytics tracker may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer.
How does Innermann use my personal information?
Depending on the portion of the site that you have subscribed to, I may use your information in a number of ways.
1. The email address that you use when contacting us via our Contact Form will not be used for any reason but for the purposes of responding to your inquiry.
2. The email address when you comment on Innermann is not used for any reason.
3. If you share content on Innermann through Twitter and/or Facebook, I do not get access to your email address nor do I have any access to your personal data or private information.
Innermann reserves the right to delete comments that are off-topic, “spammy” in nature, abusive, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks. Once a comment is made public on the website, I will not remove it by request. As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and you are responsible for the consequences of their posting.